4.3.11

«Deus=Alá?»

Um post do diabo:

Amplify’d from bloggingsatan.com

God = Allah

A great lie here, my servants.  My great lie.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Yes, I love the Huffington Post’s religion section.  It represents the pinnacle of my post-modern “you have your truth, I have mine” approach to religion.

In today’s article by Miroslav Volf, entitled Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God, can you guess where good ol’ Miroslav comes out?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Hey, why don’t Muslims go to a local Baptist church?  If they worship the same God, they should feel comfortable worshiping in the same places with their fellow worshipers?  Right?

The God of Christianity, my servants, the God who created you and me, is a triune Godhead, of which Jesus Christ is on person, equally God of Gods, who said, “before Abraham was I AM.”

Is this the God of Muslims?

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Believe it, my servants.

Read more at bloggingsatan.com
 

Sem comentários: